Sig Sauer 716 DMR Gen2 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Win) Flat Dark Earth Semi-Automatic Rifle
Right out-of-the box, the second generation SIG716 DMR features an improved gas system, lightweight handguard, and an overall weight reduction of more than two pounds. The two-stage match trigger and muzzle brake help shrink groups to less than a single minute-of-angle, accuracy simply thought impossible from a gas piston. This two-position adjustable gas system keeps carbon, excessive heat and other fouling out of the chamber, enhancing reliability and accuracy. Chambered in 7.62 x 51mm, the SIG716 DMR G2 works well with any model suppressor or muzzle device.
- Weight Reduction:
Overall weight reduced 2lbs from Generation 1 model with a lightened hand guard, 2-inch reduction in barrel length and modified gas block.
- SIG-Designed Compensating Brake:
Reduces recoil and muzzle clumb without sacrificing accuracy. Enables faster follow up shots and target reacquisition
- Aluminum KeyMod Handguard with Continuous M1913 Top Rail
This strong and efficient system features a 20 MOA full-length top rail and KeyMod at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions.
- SKU: R716G2-H16B-DMR-FDE
- Model: 716 DMR Gen2
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Winchester)
- Barrel: 16″ Carbon Steel Barrel; 1:10″ Twist Rate
- Overall Length: 37″ (extended)
- Height: 7.5″
- Width: 2.9″
- Threads: 5/8″ – 24 TPI
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Stock Type: Telescopic
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Magazine Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage Match