Sig Sauer M400 TREAD 5.56mm AR-Pistol with 11.5 in Barrel
The M400 TREAD pistol is an optics ready, aluminum receiver rifle caliber pistol. The TREAD pistol features a 11.5” Nitride Coated barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Shockwave Blade multi position pistol brace, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: M400 Tread
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Barrel Length: 11.5″
- Twist Rate: 1:7″
- Overall Length: 27 in.
- Overall Width: 2.5 in.
- Height: 7.5 in.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Barrel Material: FNC Carbon Steel
- Trigger Type: Single Stage; Polished/ Hard Coat
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Receiver Finish: Hard Coat Anodized