Sig Sauer P238 Two-Tone 380 ACP Centerfire Pistol with Viridian R5 Red Laser
Sig Sauer engineers designed the P238 as a smart looking, small handgun built with the same accuracy and reliability as large frame Sig Sauer pistols. With an overall length of just 5.5″ and a height of 3.96″, and weighing just under a pound, the Sig Sauer P238 Two-Tone with Viridian Laser is the ultimate firepower in all metal frame pistols.
This exclusive P238 also comes with a Viridian Reactor 5 Red Laser, which is the ultimate targeting system for your brand new P238.
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model Number: 238-380-T-VRL
- Model: P238 Two-Tone with Viridian Laser
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Barrel Length: 2.7″
- Overall Length: 5.5″
- Overall Height: 3.9 in
- Overall Width: 1.1 in
- Sight Radius: 3.8 in
- Weight w/Mag: 16.2 oz
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Sights: Standard Contrast Sights
- Grips: SIG SAUER® Rubber Grips
- Frame Finish: Black Hard Anodized
- Slide Finish: Stainless
- Accessory Rail: No
- Features: Viridian Reactor 5 Red Laser; Beavertail style frame; Custom rubber grips
There are no reviews yet.