Sig Sauer P938 Two-Tone 9mm Centerfire Pistol with Crimson Trace Laser
Sig Sauer introduces their newest carry conceal pistol to the market by adding the P938 Two-Tone with Crimson Trace LG-492 Laserguard. The P938 is the first 1911-inspired 9mm microcompact by SIG SAUER. This lightweight, all-metal pistol builds on the trusted P238 platform, delivering accuracy and reliability with duty caliber performance.
To enhance targeting acquisition of this fine shooting compact, Crimson Trace’s LG-492 Laserguard attaches to the trigger guard of the P938 by two factory supplied screws. The LG-492 is fully adjustable for windage and elevation and comes sighted in at 50 feet from the factory.
- Product Type: Laserguard
- Material: Polymer
- Color: Black
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Attachment: Trigger Guard
- Battery Type: One 1/3N Lithium or Two 357 Silver Oxide Batteries
- Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Sighting: actory Sighted at 50’
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: Three Year Full Warranty
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50” at 50’
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: P928 Two-Tone with Crimson Trace LG-492 Laserguard
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3 in.
- Overall Length: 5.9 in.
- Capacity: 6 1
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
- Frame: Black
- Grips: Black
- Slide: Stainless
- Magazines: 2
There are no reviews yet.