Sig Sauer Romeo-MSR 2 MOA Red Dot
The ROMEO-MSR is a sealed compact red dot or green dot sight intended for MSR, carbine, shotgun and air rifle. Brightness is adjusted with a top-mounted rotary dial, featuring 10 daytime and 2 night vision settings for quick target engagement in any condition.
- High-performance lens coatings for excellent light transmission and dot contrast in any situation.
- Ultra-compact size and weight with unlimited eye-relief and parallax-free operation.
- Precise 2 MOA Dot
- Slipover, see-through flip-backs
- 1.41” T10 Torx M1913 Skeletonized lightweight Riser Mount for absolute co-witness
- Top loading battery compartment with integral brightness control featuring 10 daytime and 2 NV settings
- Over 20,000 hours runtime on a CR1632 battery
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing and mount
- Dependable IPX-7 waterproof and fog-proof performance
- SKU: SOR72002
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20mm
- Adjustment Increments: .5 MOA
- Total Elevation Travel: 100 MOA
- Total Windage Travel: 100 MOA
- Overall Length: 3.1″
- Overall Width: 1.5″
- Height: 2.6″
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Reticle: 2 MOA Dot
- Waterproofing: IPX 7
- Battery: CR1632
- Run Time: 20000 Hours
- Illumination Settings: 10 Day / 2 NV
- Mount Type: 1.41″ T10 Torx M1913
- Color: Black