Sig Sauer TANGO6 2-12x40mm FFP Illuminated MRAD Reticle
TANGO6 models are designed for the most demanding shooters. These variable power 6:1 HDX optics offer a clear image over the entire range of magnification. They also feature our HellFire illuminated reticle system, an advanced electronic motion sensing illumination system and pop-up lockable turrets with zero stop adjustments for an easy return to zero.
These tactical riflescopes have been developed for military, law enforcement, long range hunters, and competitive shooters for one reason: When you take your shot, it will count.
- First Focal Plane with Illuminated 0.1 MRAD Reticle
- HellFire electronic-illuminated reticle system using advanced fiber-optic technology to vary the light intensity of the central aiming point in any light condition.
- HDX optics- extra low dispersion glass (HD) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance.
- LockDown Zero System technology featuring turrets that pop-up and lock in place.
- Eye Relief – Low: 3.9 in
- Eye Relief – High: 3.8 in
- Model: 2-12x40mm
- Focal Plane: 1st
- Reticle: MRAD
- Reticle Adjustment: .1 MRAD
- Exit Pupil – Low: 11.4mm
- Exit Pupil – High: 3.3mm
- Linear Field of View:
- Low: 53 ft@100yds
- High: 8.8 ft@100yds
There are no reviews yet.